It's Good News Week - Free Mindfulness Courses
I am please to say that we have been awarded a further ten Mindfulness in Nature courses to take place at Castle Park, Frodsham and at Helsby Community Centre, Lower Robin Hood Lane, Helsby.
The first class will be at Castle Park starting on Thursday 10th August, and classes starting on Monday 4th September at Helsby
We have been running similar courses for the last 7 years at various locations.
Funding has been supplied by Cheshire West and Chester Council, the Natural Health Service, and run through Mersey Forest
Proven benefits of mindfulness
· A decrease in anxiety, stress, depression, irritability, giving an increase in energy levels.
· A reduction in pain and the emotional reaction to pain.
· Improves moods and emotional wellbeing
· Mindfulness improves working memory, creativity, attention span and reaction speeds.
· Improves length and quality of sleep.
· Improves personal and work relationships
If you would like further information or to book a place, please contact Bob on 07507 013283
The eight week programme is completely free of charge.
If you know of anyone who could benefit from attending, please mention it to them. Also any organisations, companies, or charities, who may have someone who could be helped.
Here are the two posters giving further information.